Companies and organizations today are implementing more automation tools for their customer support department or call center operations. As a result, these companies need automation and productivity tools that will make their operations cost-effective.
A predictive dialer system, such as the one you will find at https://www.convoso.com/predictive-dialer/, typically plays a significant role in sales acceleration. If you are thinking of implementing a predictive dialer system to improve your business, you should learn about the system’s top features.
Features of predictive dialers
Before you purchase and implement a predictive dialer system for your business, it is a good practice to understand the platform’s exceptional features. This will help you make the right decision and know if a predictive dialer is right for your business.
The following features are listed below.
- Predictive dialing. When you say predictive dialing, you are referring to an outbound calling process. The system uses predictive algorithms to automatically dial contact numbers and connect only the live calls to agents who can handle the calls. As a result, the predictive dialer takes over most of the tasks that used to take off most of the productive time of sales agents.
- Call pacing ratio. The predictive dialer helps improve the efficiency of agents. Typically, the dialer dials several numbers for a single agent, timing the calls when the agent is nearing the end of a call. The process of dialing several numbers for one agent is referred to as a pacing ratio, which is the number of outbound calls for each agent.
- Call conferencing or three-way calling. The system can handle call conferencing or three-way calling. The agent will be the one to initiate the call to the first party. Once the first call is answered, the system can dial the other number, with the first call placed on hold. The agent can easily connect both parties to start the call conferencing as soon as the second number answers.
- Easier management of various campaigns. Call centers using predictive dialers allow the managers to conduct multiple campaigns from the same login and customize marketing campaigns based on the client’s needs.
- Management of do-not-call numbers. While there are people receptive to sales calls, some do not want to accept telemarketing calls. The latter group does not register under the government regulatory agencies, so they will not receive any calls from telemarketers. Call centers have to comply with the regulations and remove DNC numbers from their list. Telecom authorities collect heavy fines from violators. The predictive dialer system has a DNC management feature, which removes all the DNC numbers from their list of leads.
- Filter-based calling mode. The call center manager can define different rules according to target group demographics, geography, or time zone. After setting up the parameters, the dialer will only dial the numbers included within the specific rules.
- Customized timing. The system has a built-in mechanism that allows it to differentiate between area codes and time zones. First, it goes through the list and matches the name of the country, area codes, and time of day where the contacts in the list live. Then, it will schedule the calls that the system deems most convenient for the prospects.
- Call recording. Call recording is one feature of a predictive dialer system. The recording helps the call center manager listen to and review past recordings. They give them insights into the past performance of agents, the quality of the interaction between agent and customer, and the agents’ productivity.
These are just a few of the notable features of a predictive dialer. In addition, you can integrate the system into your existing CRM systems and help managers improve business practices to heighten customer satisfaction. Moreover, it can generate detailed reports and analytics to help managers monitor the agents’ performance and find weaknesses that need improvement.